Discontent

"It's risky," said experience.
"It's pointless," said reason.
"Give it a try," whispered the heart.

I'm tired today. It's exhausting pushing the envelope. The details don't really matter to me. But they do. But I can run with a plan. If Finland can...why can't we.
We are trusting them to take ownership. I trust them. I've done it before. And I know they will produce... something.
I hope they are proud.
I hope they appreciate it.

Why are we doing it? Social experiment?
Because we can.. Because we have been given freedom to try. They have opened the floodgates. Those of us willing and ready to grow, will. Some may be left behind. But we want to be the example of vulnerability, of fearlessness,
 How do we measure success?
Fear, failure, success.
Stop measuring. Just be. Just do.
Reflect. Measure against yourself. Are you proud? Can you live with yourself?
That is why. So I can be proud. So I can feel like I did everything I could to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NCCE Day 2

Worth the Wait

In this week's, I survived...